ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Steve Loughran" <stev...@iseran.com>
Subject Re: Crimson hard coded into junit
Date Tue, 30 Apr 2002 22:05:36 GMT

----- Original Message -----
From: "Nicola Ken Barozzi" <nicolaken@apache.org>
To: "Ant Developers List" <ant-dev@jakarta.apache.org>
Sent: Tuesday, April 30, 2002 2:37 PM
Subject: Re: Crimson hard coded into junit

> > I dunno what is happening now; erik is saying 'worksforme'. I say ship,
we
> > can deal with bugreps by saying 'add crimson' without changing the code
>
> I'm using it with Xerces 2.2 in the CLASSPATH, no crimson, and it works.

yeah, I am starting to think something is just wierd with my config, or
junit classpaths

Actually I have it now

My <junit> classpath didnt have any reference to xml parsers, that stuff
wasnt coming down the wire. But why that should suddenly be needed, or why
adding crimson.jar to ant's lib dir is a mystery to me