ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Steve Loughran" <stev...@iseran.com>
Subject Re: <ejbjar>
Date Sat, 13 Apr 2002 00:35:46 GMT

----- Original Message -----
From: "Steve Loughran" <steve_l@iseran.com>
To: "ant" <ant-dev@jakarta.apache.org>
Sent: Friday, April 12, 2002 4:32 PM
Subject: <ejbjar>

> dont ask why I am doing ejb stuff, but I am, at least until I decide it
> really doesnt make sense
>

> I cant get ejbjar to work for me though:
>
> java.lang.VerifyError: (class:
> org/apache/tools/ant/taskdefs/optional/ejb/GenericDeploymentTool, method:
> getDescriptorHandler signature:

(Ljava/io/File;)Lorg/apache/tools/ant/taskdefs/optional/ejb/DescriptorHandle
> r;) Incompatible object argument for function call
>  at
> org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.ejb.EjbJar.execute(EjbJar.java:408)

but of course execute aint on line 408 of the source...the problem is that
a.n.other tool had stuck their own version of the EjbJar thing in their to
get their own nested element in.

...yet another reason why we need more dynamic inclusion of nested elements