ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Erik Hatcher" <jakarta-...@ehatchersolutions.com>
Subject Re: [xdocs] What's the status
Date Thu, 11 Apr 2002 16:12:30 GMT
No chance it'll happen in the next few days (by me at least).  I'm sort of
on-hold with the xdocs stuff for a few weeks.

There is DVSL stuff that is in that directory tree that will produce HTML
documentation.

As for the non-public methods.... Hmmm, I'd have to look at it in more
detail.  I've got uncommitted changes that I've made to the xdocs stuff that
probably fixes some issues (not sure about this one though) but it also
breaks things too (I've implemented recursively descending XDoclet templates
that I haven't fixed to stop recursing!).

    Erik

----- Original Message -----
From: "Curt Arnold" <carnold@houston.rr.com>
To: <ant-dev@jakarta.apache.org>
Sent: Thursday, April 11, 2002 2:41 AM
Subject: [xdocs] What's the status

I spent a little time today seeing if I could use the xdocs stuff to produce
a user manual for the <cc> task that I've been working on.  I was able to
run the proposal\xdoc\build.xml from my build.xml and produced a
corresponding .xml file for the classes in my project.

Are there any XSLT or other transforms available to build documentation?  Is
there a crib sheet for using xdoc and/or a listing of supported tags?

The XML documents contained entries for non-public methods, should those be
suppressed, any chance that might happen in the next few days?

Thanks.