ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Stephane Bailliez" <sbaill...@apache.org>
Subject Re: new bug w/ xmlvalidate
Date Mon, 15 Apr 2002 07:07:43 GMT
----- Original Message -----
From: "Steve Loughran" <steve_l@iseran.com>

> I have added some test data for <style> and <xmlvalidate> test cases;
> neither have very complex tests, but they are a starting point, and they
> test known defects w.r.t DTD resolution; the style one hits the one that
> Stephane just fixed; the Xmlvalidate hits the one we need to do next.

What did I fix ?

btw, about <style> I would like to add a couple of things to TRaxLiaison
before I leave. This goes back to RFEs and the set method that Sam added a
while ago that I did not notice.
What I would like to is to add the following:

/** use processor specific feature */
setFeature(String, String)

/** specify output properties like method ='xml|html|txt',
indent='yes|no',... */
setOutputProperty(String, String)

/** set the factory implementation to use rather than relying on the trax
pluggability layer, this allows to use xsltc, xalan, or saxon at will having
them all 3 in the classpath */
setFactory(String)

I will try to work on it today.