ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Erik Hatcher" <jakarta-...@ehatchersolutions.com>
Subject Re: cvs commit: jakarta-ant/src/main/org/apache/tools/ant/filters BaseFilterReader.java
Date Wed, 24 Apr 2002 16:28:31 GMT
Just an FYI (and I may be doing this somewhat the hard way), but I do this:

    bootstrap

then

    build test
        - or -
    build run-single-test -Dtestcase=org.apache.tools.ant.....

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jon Skeet" <jon.skeet@peramon.com>
To: "Ant Developers List" <ant-dev@jakarta.apache.org>
Sent: Wednesday, April 24, 2002 12:11 PM
Subject: RE: cvs commit: jakarta-ant/src/main/org/apache/tools/ant/filters
BaseFilterReader.java

> On Wed, 24 Apr 2002, Jon Skeet <jon.skeet@peramon.com> wrote:
>
> > I think I'm most of the way there, but I'm now getting a
> > JUnitClassLoaderTest failure.
>
> Are you forking <junit>?

Not as far as I know - I'm just running:

ant test

> Ant's build file assumes junit.jar is in your CLASSPATH or
> ANT_HOME/lib IIRC.

Rats - that's exactly what I've got. The only other thing I can think of is
that my classpath actually contains the Ant classes in "unjarred" form for
ease of development with Eclipse. I can't really see what that would have to
do with it though. I might just comment that test out and see whether any
others break...

Jon