ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Magesh Umasankar" <umag...@apache.org>
Subject Re: cvs commit: jakarta-ant ReleaseInstructions
Date Thu, 11 Apr 2002 14:42:33 GMT
From: "Conor MacNeill" <conor@cortexebusiness.com.au>

Conor:

> Magesh,
>
> Just to remind you that previously some users using PGP reported problems
> verifying signatures done with GPG on Windows. GPG on Linux seems OK.

Yes, I did notice your comment in your
earlier mail.  I was able to verify sigs
done with GPG on Windows using PGP on FreeBSD.
Do you know what sort of problems were reported -
like error messages, etc?

However, I will try to sign using gpg on linux or
FreeBSD.  Do you know if gpg is installed on icarus?

> Conor

Cheers,
Magesh