ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Magesh Umasankar" <umag...@apache.org>
Subject Ant 1.5alpha refresh notice
Date Fri, 19 Apr 2002 16:32:24 GMT
I have refreshed the (complete) Ant1.5alpha build.
It is available at

http://jakarta.apache.org/~umagesh/builds/jakarta-ant/nightly/v1.5alpha/

Please note that I have moved the location from
icarus (cvs.apache.org) to daedalus (jakarta.apache.org)
I have put a redirect link at the icarus address
anyway.

This build's significance:
* Code that went in till 17 Apr is in.
* RPMs have been generated.
* Distribution location moved to daedalus.

It would be awesome if somebody could test to
see if the rpms work as expected and let me know.

Cheers,
Magesh

PS: I notice that when I try to download the
bz2.asc files using Netscape6 or lynx, I don't get
to see the signature, but when I do the same
using IE, I get to see it - therefore, I am
tempted to conclude it is a browser issue,
but the same used to be downloadable properly
using both the browsers, when the files were
in icarus - *strange*.

Using Netscape6, I wasn't able to view a *totally
unrelated link* either:
http://www.apache.org/dist/httpd/old/apache_1.3.14.tar.bz2.asc

Does anyone know where the underlying problem
is??