ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Steve Loughran" <stev...@iseran.com>
Subject <ejbjar>
Date Fri, 12 Apr 2002 23:32:24 GMT
dont ask why I am doing ejb stuff, but I am, at least until I decide it
really doesnt make sense

I cant get ejbjar to work for me though:

java.lang.VerifyError: (class:
org/apache/tools/ant/taskdefs/optional/ejb/GenericDeploymentTool, method:
getDescriptorHandler signature:
(Ljava/io/File;)Lorg/apache/tools/ant/taskdefs/optional/ejb/DescriptorHandle
r;) Incompatible object argument for function call
 at
org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.ejb.EjbJar.execute(EjbJar.java:408)
 at org.apache.tools.ant.Target.performTasks(Target.java:334)
 at org.apache.tools.ant.Project.executeTarget(Project.java:1174)
 at org.apache.tools.ant.Project.executeTargets(Project.java:1118)
 at org.apache.tools.ant.Main.start(Main.java:185)
(class: org/apache/tools/ant/taskdefs/optional/ejb/GenericDeploymentTool,
method: getDescriptorHandler signature:
(Ljava/io/File;)Lorg/apache/tools/ant/taskdefs/optional/ejb/DescriptorHandle
r;) Incompatible object argument for function call

I usually assume that signature problems mean I built with jikes, but not
this time. I just upped to java 1.3.1.03 to be sure that things were better.

1. has anyone seen this problem before?
2. i see we have no tests for the ejb stuff. contribs would be welcome
there, I guess