ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Curt Arnold" <carn...@houston.rr.com>
Subject [xdocs] Datatypes and deep nested elements
Date Wed, 17 Apr 2002 14:25:29 GMT
"Erik Hatcher" <jakarta-ant@ehatchersolutions.com> wrote (April 11):
> As for the non-public methods.... Hmmm, I'd have to look at it in more
> detail.  I've got uncommitted changes that I've made to the xdocs stuff
that
> probably fixes some issues (not sure about this one though) but it also
> breaks things too (I've implemented recursively descending XDoclet
templates
> that I haven't fixed to stop recursing!).

Bill Burton wrote: (March 7)
> Yes.  I was occupied tracking down a bug in jaxen which is used by dom4j
> which is used by DVSL.  With that fixed, I'm now able to generate
> correctly formatted pages for the datatypes as well as tasks with only
> minor changes to the existing stylesheet.  Now that this is working, I'll
> look at generating a tasks and datatypes overview page.

When I run proposal/xdocs/build.xml's "main" and "docs" targets, I get a
reasonable set of HTML documentations for tasks, but the datatypes "HTML"
files are almost exactly identical to the source XML files.  I assume that
this is probably fixed in one or the other of the uncommitted sets of
changes alluded to in the previous messages.

The currently generated task documentation does not produce any
documentation for nested elements of nested elements.

If anyone has fixes for either of these issues, I would appreciate it.