ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Conor MacNeill" <co...@cortexebusiness.com.au>
Subject RE: [Slightly OT] Successfully unsubscribing?
Date Tue, 23 Apr 2002 10:45:53 GMT
Rolf

When you receive the next email from the list, look at the ReturnPath header
to see under what address you are subscribed.

How does unsubscribing fail? No response, told you are not subscribed, etc,
etc.

It could also be due to your reply-to address being different from your
source address. Try removing the reply-to.

If all else fails, send an email to ant-dev-owner

Conor