ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Magesh Umasankar" <umag...@apache.org>
Subject Tagging and Branching Plan
Date Mon, 29 Apr 2002 09:00:41 GMT
Hi,
This is to let all the committers know the following:

* I will be creating a branch for Ant 1.5 beta
  sometime on May 1st.

* Please try to get in any changes that you want
  reflected in Ant 1.5 beta by Apr 30th.

* Please do not perform any commits to the main
  trunk on May 1st until you see a branch created,
  and once it is created, you can go ahead and
  start committing either against the 1.5 Beta
  branch or the 1.6 Alpha branch, depending upon
  what you are trying to do.  I will send a short
  note out later on how to commit against branches,
  just in case it is useful to somebody.

Cheers,
Magesh