ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Jeff Tulley" <JTUL...@novell.com>
Subject Re: NetWare To-Do's (was Re: Ant 1.5 To-Do list)
Date Mon, 04 Mar 2002 18:18:57 GMT
Ahh, let's you know how much I know about File.  :)  I have only ever
used the character version of it.  Whenever I go into the JavaDoc I
blaze right past the "Field Summary" section, thinking I know it.

Thanks for pointing that out!

Jeff Tulley  (jtulley@novell.com)
(801)861-5322
http://www.novell.com

>>> bodewig@apache.org 3/4/02 1:52:28 AM >>>
On Fri, 01 Mar 2002, Jeff Tulley <JTULLEY@novell.com> wrote:

> Oh, I think it was because of all of the string equals comparisons
> that I did later,

I know, but there are to finals in File: separator, which is a String,
and separatorChar, which is a character.

> Feel free to refactor if there is a clearer way.

Will do.

Stefan