ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: cvs commit: jakarta-ant/docs antnews.html external.html faq.html index.html logocontest.html logos.html problems.html projects.html resources.html
Date Thu, 07 Mar 2002 14:16:11 GMT
On Tue, 5 Mar 2002, Diane Holt <holtdl@yahoo.com> wrote:

> But I did what I could within the timeframe

no problem at all.

>> What I really don't like is that you've put <font> tags into the
>> xml sources.
>
> Well, there were <code> tags in there, which is fonting, so...

Nope, not in my book. 8-)

not.

> I did create a new macro and got rid of the blue and did the
> fonting, but it didn't seem worth it to use it unless I can make it
> do the rest of the formatting as well.

I agree - and I'd like to see a solution without hardcoded <br>s as
well (I can live with the blue background if necessary).

>> Fine, as long as we remember to remove it once the decision has
>> been made.
>
> And replace it with the "winner" logo, right? :)

Sure 8-), but only for a short time, OK?  We need to find a spot for
all the other "winner" logos that follow.

Seriously, I think we could put that logo (the "finalist") as well as
a potentially future "winner" logo into the news page after some
time.  Maybe we start an awards page after that.

Stefan