ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <>
Subject Re: ProjectComponentHelper and adapters
Date Wed, 13 Mar 2002 12:47:32 GMT
On Fri, 8 Mar 2002, <> wrote:

> Ok, everything can be done with no code change in
> RuntimeConfigurable except making some fields protected.

Or add accessors instead of touching the attributes directly.

> It's pretty smart code, I'm impressed

Well, I've certainly heard different statements, but UnknownElement is
the worse of the two, I agree. ;-)

> For consistency, we should have all tasks use the
> RuntimeConfigurable, even if they are top level

What would you gain by this change?  The top level tasks will be
executed immediately anyway.  Or do you propose to defer the execution
until parsing has finished?

To unsubscribe, e-mail:   <>
For additional commands, e-mail: <>

View raw message