ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: solaris pkgmk task
Date Thu, 07 Mar 2002 17:05:39 GMT
On Sun, 3 Mar 2002, Justin Haddad <jhaddad@ellacoya.com> wrote:

> I would like to contribute it to the ant project, but I'm not sure
> how to go about it.

There are different ways to contribute.

> I read on the 'External Tools and Tasks' page of the ant website
> that relevant information should be posted to one of the email lists
> should anyone have something to contribute.  What information?

If you want to contribute it to Ant as something that gets included in
Ant's codebase - well, we need the code and tests and documentation
and all that.

If you want a pointer from "External Tools and Tasks", we need a short
description and information on the things that are inside the table
for all the other things listed: Compatibility, License, Contact, URL.

Stefan