ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: cvs commit: jakarta-ant/docs antnews.html external.html faq.html index.html logocontest.html logos.html problems.html projects.html resources.html
Date Tue, 05 Mar 2002 07:50:23 GMT
On 5 Mar 2002, <holtdl@apache.org> wrote:

>   Edit the right dang file this time! (Sure hope I'm doing this
>   right this time.)

You did.  I don't like how you did what you did, but that is something
different ;-)

What I really don't like is that you've put <font> tags into the xml
sources.  IMHO the .xml files should hold the content and the
templates/stylesheets should deal with presentation.  I'll look into
that again.

What exactly has been your problem with problems.html?  I guess you
had to remove the <pre> tags in favor of a table with a bunch of

How can you view faq.html?

>   Also add the JavaWorld finalist logo

Fine, as long as we remember to remove it once the decision has been
made.  Maybe add a news entry to antnews and put the logo in there
after the decision?

Stefan