ant-dev mailing list archives

From stephan beal <>
Subject PATCH: <record> support for emacs mode
Date Mon, 25 Mar 2002 01:34:53 GMT
Patches to Main, Project, Recorder and RecorderEntry to enable <record> tasks
to take advantage of the -emacs command-line flag. Also adds <record
emacsmode='boolean'.../>  support. It's backwards-compatible except that it
fixes the bug that <record> didn't do emacs ;).

IF the -emacs command-line parm is passed, that will override the default
value for this setting (false) IF this object's XML representation does
NOT specify a preference. If it specifies any preference, that will take
precendent over the command-line parameter.

This supercedes any earlier patch i sent for this.

----- stephan
Generic Universal Computer Guy -
Office: +49 (89)  552 92 862 Handy:  +49 (179) 211 97 67
Student: "Master, you must teach me the way of liberation!"
Master:  "Tell me who it is that binds you."
Student: "No one binds me!"
Master:  "Then why do you seek liberation?"

View raw message