ant-dev mailing list archives

From stephan beal <step...@wanderinghorse.net>
Subject Re: Cvs <commandline> implementation question...
Date Sun, 24 Mar 2002 21:40:23 GMT
On Sunday 24 March 2002 18:23 pm, you wrote:
> Your changes had better be backwards compatible with the existing <cvs>
> task - and support the 'command' attribute too - sounds like you have this
> covered.

Yup, i've just re-done the internal handling of command='...' to make it use
<commandline>.

> Otherwise you're wasting your time!  :)  I think if you need
> addConfiguredX you're probably doing something funky and unnecessary, but
> I'll hold off comment until I see the code.

hehehe. i originally didn't want to use addConfiguredX(), but the handling of
command='...' basically required it (if i wanted complete consistency,
anyway).

i've gotta run some tests, add some API docs, etc., and then i'll send it up
(and then it's to work on test cases).

----- stephan
Generic Universal Computer Guy
stephan@einsurance.de - http://www.einsurance.de
Office: +49 (89)  552 92 862 Handy:  +49 (179) 211 97 67
Student: "Master, you must teach me the way of liberation!"
Master:  "Tell me who it is that binds you."
Student: "No one binds me!"
Master:  "Then why do you seek liberation?"