ant-dev mailing list archives

From stephan beal <step...@wanderinghorse.net>
Subject Re: updated patch set
Date Fri, 22 Mar 2002 10:24:43 GMT
On Friday 22 March 2002 03:10 am, stephan beal wrote:
> Project, Main, Recorder, RecorderEntry:
> -emacs command line parameter will apply to any Recorder which does not
> specify a preference for emacsmode. This was a pretty widely-spread change,
> but it's pretty low-impact.
>
> Project.toBoolean():
> If passed null, it now treats that as false. i hope that's not evil?

i know we don't all agree on the AbstractCvsTask changes, but any arguments
against these? i need to change EMACS_MODE_FLAG from "emacsMode" to
"ant.emacsmode", but i think they're usable. (Attached is a patch which
includes that change to Project.)

----- stephan
Generic Universal Computer Guy
stephan@einsurance.de - http://www.einsurance.de
Office: +49 (89)  552 92 862 Handy:  +49 (179) 211 97 67
Student: "Master, you must teach me the way of liberation!"
Master:  "Tell me who it is that binds you."
Student: "No one binds me!"
Master:  "Then why do you seek liberation?"