ant-dev mailing list archives

From stephan beal <step...@wanderinghorse.net>
Subject and one last thing before bed: new class proposal...
Date Fri, 22 Mar 2002 02:31:25 GMT
That EMACS_MODE_FLAG is bugging me, especially since it needs to be an ant
flag, and not technically a Project flag (though the project inherits it -
i'm being pedantic here, i know). What comes to mind is an Ant object, taking
over some of what Main does and providing a static interface for getting a
reference to an Ant. Maybe this type of thing already exists, but i'm new at
this, so cut me some slack ;).

"The" Ant object would be, in my mind, the proper place to store
EMACS_MODE_FLAG (and any other static strings representing ant-wide options,
i guess).

Anyway...

----- stephan@wanderinghorse.net
http://qub.sourceforge.net  - http://radioaqtiph.sourceforge.net