ant-dev mailing list archives

From stephan beal <step...@wanderinghorse.net>
Subject Re: Exporting a Project Instance
Date Fri, 22 Mar 2002 01:18:20 GMT
On Friday 22 March 2002 02:06, you wrote:
> [...]

i've got such a framework in C++, and i've been using it heavily for almost 2
years. It does NOT handle attributes (except for one special case), so it may
not be appropriate. i don't think this is a problem, though. Here's a sample
object it serialized:

<!DOCTYPE SerialTree ><GCom class="GCom" >
 <name>GCom</name>
 <size>800,480</size>
 <position>-1,-1</position>
 <draggable>false</draggable>
 <droptarget>true</droptarget>
 <bgcolor>#dcdcdc</bgcolor>
 <dragpoint>0,0</dragpoint>
 <preferscroller>false</preferscroller>
 <preferownsettings>false</preferownsettings>
 <uipreference>preferchild</uipreference>
 <showborder>true</showborder>
 <bordercolor>#000000</bordercolor>
 <covered>false</covered>
 <covercolor>#7f7f7f</covercolor>
 <drawself>true</drawself>
 <angle>0</angle>
 <note></note>
 <sizetopixmap>false</sizetopixmap>
 <dragcopy>false</dragcopy>
 <pixmaps class="GPixList" >
  <index>-1</index>
 </pixmaps>
 <properties class="PropertyList" />
 <gcomchildren class="GComList" />
</GCom>

Each serializable class must implement an interface and handle the
reading/setting of it's attributes via a hashtable-like interface (with
functions like getBoolean( String, [bool defaultvalue] )).

--
----- stephan@wanderinghorse.net
http://qub.sourceforge.net  - http://radioaqtiph.sourceforge.net