ant-dev mailing list archives

From stephan beal <>
Subject Re: Exporting a Project Instance
Date Fri, 22 Mar 2002 01:18:20 GMT
On Friday 22 March 2002 02:06, you wrote:
> [...]

i've got such a framework in C++, and i've been using it heavily for almost 2
years. It does NOT handle attributes (except for one special case), so it may
not be appropriate. i don't think this is a problem, though. Here's a sample
object it serialized:

<!DOCTYPE SerialTree ><GCom class="GCom" >
 <pixmaps class="GPixList" >
 <properties class="PropertyList" />
 <gcomchildren class="GComList" />

Each serializable class must implement an interface and handle the
reading/setting of it's attributes via a hashtable-like interface (with
functions like getBoolean( String, [bool defaultvalue] )).

"Unix: the shell is your oyster."

To unsubscribe, e-mail:   <>
For additional commands, e-mail: <>

View raw message