ant-dev mailing list archives

From stephan beal <step...@einsurance.de>
Subject Re: suggestion for if/unless syntax change
Date Thu, 21 Mar 2002 12:24:24 GMT
On Thursday 21 March 2002 13:04 pm, Adam Murdoch wrote:
> [...]

That's how it SHOULD get evaluated, IMO, but that's not how it actually works
(at least, in Ant 1.4.1). It goes like this:

> property not set => false
> property set to anything => true

Then again, maybe it only responds to the word 'false', and not 'off' or
'no', as most other flags do?

----- stephan
Generic Universal Computer Guy
stephan@einsurance.de - http://www.einsurance.de
Office: +49 (89)  552 92 862 Handy:  +49 (179) 211 97 67
"I ain't gen'rally given to physicality of that nature but it saves
a lot of arguing." -- Nanny Ogg