ant-dev mailing list archives

From stephan beal <step...@einsurance.de>
Subject Re: suggestion for if/unless syntax change
Date Thu, 21 Mar 2002 09:41:47 GMT
On Thursday 21 March 2002 10:35 am, Erik Hatcher wrote:
> [...]

You're right. What i actually meant was something like:
<property name='foo' action='unset'/>

> 2) Unsetting properties goes against the immutability of properties that
> Ant 1.x has, so I, for one, would not support an unset task.

No problem - just a thought.

i get the feeling that i'm the only one who feels that if/unless are
curiously implemented, so i'll drop those subjects ;).

----- stephan
Generic Universal Computer Guy
stephan@einsurance.de - http://www.einsurance.de
Office: +49 (89)  552 92 862 Handy:  +49 (179) 211 97 67
"I ain't gen'rally given to physicality of that nature but it saves
a lot of arguing." -- Nanny Ogg