ant-dev mailing list archives

From <cost...@covalent.net>
Subject Re: [PROPOSE] task parameters that are only supplied when a property is defined
Date Fri, 08 Mar 2002 22:45:55 GMT
On Fri, 8 Mar 2002, Erik Hatcher wrote:

> [...]

Or you can override getRuntimeConfigurableWrapper() and implement whatever
policy you want - you will have full access to the AttributeList and
you can do whatever you want in maybeConfigure().

As I mentioned, the ProjectComponentHelper will provide a mechanism to
plug in modules that control almost completely how tasks are created and
configured, and the ProjectHelper plugin allows almost complete
control over how the XML file is processed.

Costin