ant-dev mailing list archives

From <cost...@covalent.net>
Subject ProjectHelper
Date Tue, 05 Mar 2002 05:52:15 GMT
I re-wrote the ProjectHelper/ProjectHelperImpl, using the current ant code
( i.e. with the comments and all changes - merging was impossible ).

I also removed all other stuff - it's just plugging a different xml
processor and nothing else.

Please review - if everyone is happy ( or at least there are no
serious reasons to -1 it ) I'll commit it.

I'll start working on the Sax2ProjectHelperImpl assuming the interface
and ProjectHelper will be in this form ( which is the current
ProjectHelper plus 2 new public methods for the plugging in)

Costin