ant-dev mailing list archives

From Thanou Thirakul <tha...@intelliware.ca>
Subject add-on parameter to Ant's Patch Task
Date Tue, 19 Mar 2002 20:44:26 GMT
Hello all,

I noticed that Patch task does not allow the user to specify what directory
in which the task will execute. To solve this little problem, I modify the
class to optionally take the directory in which the task will execute. If
the user don't specify the directory, the task is executed under "basedir"
location.

So the usage add-on is..

Parameter: dir
Required: no

Usage:
<patch patchfile="module.1.0-1.1.patch" dir="mydir/subfolder1" />

Attached is the source file.
Please let me what you all think about this minor enhancement.

Cheers,
Thanou Thirakul
Software Developer