ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Haddad, Justin" <jhad...@ellacoya.com>
Subject solaris pkgmk task
Date Mon, 04 Mar 2002 03:56:50 GMT
Hi,

I'm not sure that this is the right list for this question.  Let me know if
I should direct it elsewhere.

I have written a custom task that uses pkgproto, pkgmk and pkgtrans to
create a Solaris package containing my java application.  The output package
file is supplied as input to the Solaris pkgadd command.  Think of it as the
Solaris equivalent to the Linux  Rpm task that is now included in the ant
distribution.  I would like to contribute it to the ant project, but I'm not
sure how to go about it.

I read on the 'External Tools and Tasks' page of the ant website that
relevant information should be posted to one of the email lists should
anyone have something to contribute.  What information?

Justin