ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Alan Pearlman Spencer" <Alan.PearlmanSpen...@Mobileaware.com>
Subject Change request for WLRUN on WLS 6
Date Thu, 21 Mar 2002 12:30:11 GMT
Hi,
I'm not sure this is the correct way to ask for a change, so, let me
know...

I've been using WLRUN to run my system tests, very helpful!

Anyway, I've just upgraded to WLS 6.1 and my WLRUN does not work.
I think the problem is in the fact that the wlrun wants to run the java
command in the weblogic.system.home.

I have my application in a different directory and start from my scripts
from here and set weblogic.system.home to
be somewhere else.
My request is to be able to override where the java command get's run
from to make the weblogic.system.home and
the place where the config/"domain"/config.xml different.

Thanks,
Alan.
		Alan Pearlman-Spencer
		MobileAware Ltd.