ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Adam Murdoch" <adammurdoch...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: [myrmidon] PATCH: PropertyResolver service.
Date Sat, 09 Mar 2002 02:02:52 GMT

Hi,

Applied - thanks.

I made a couple of modifications:

* Use Avalon's Context instead of PropertySet interface.  Doesn't really
seem worth adding yet another 'find this object by key' interface, at least
for the time being.  Context is close enough.  We need to address the fat
TaskContext vs a map of objects issue in a few other places as well, so
let's hold off on PropertySet.  Unless you see PropertySet evolving into
something more than a single lookup method?

* ClassicPropertyResolver returns ${propname} for undefined properties,
rather than an empty string.  This is how Ant 1 behaves.

Adam