ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Adam Murdoch" <adammurdoch...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: cvs commit: jakarta-ant/proposal/myrmidon/src/java/org/apache/myrmidon/components/builder TransformingProjectBuilder.java ant1convert.xsl DefaultProjectBuilder.java Resources.properties
Date Thu, 21 Mar 2002 02:12:54 GMT

Yep, fair enough.  We can skip this one as a default.  The point is simply that we should
allow different types of extension repositories to be used, under the user's control, and
provide a few useful implementations.  If someone wants to use a non-standard implementation
with their particular install, well, that's fine.

> > As far as the classloader hierarchy goes, I'd like to try using
> > multi-parent classloaders, to see what grief that causes.
>
> I have some code for that over in phoenix land - not checked in but ... I
> coul dpossibly refactor it or at lkeast give it as an example of
> how to do
> things. I may check it in today if not then just go ahead and do
> it whichever
> way you please ;) (I say this because I may find out phoenixs one
> is a mess ;)

If you can check something it, cool.  No rush, though.  I'm still trying to get Path untangled
enough to turn it into an interface.

Adam