ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Adam Murdoch" <adammurdoch...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: cvs commit: jakarta-ant/proposal/myrmidon/src/java/org/apache/myrmidon/components/builder TransformingProjectBuilder.java ant1convert.xsl DefaultProjectBuilder.java Resources.properties
Date Fri, 22 Mar 2002 02:19:14 GMT

Nah, that won't work - lib/*.jar gets loaded up way before DefaultExtensionManager gets instantiated,
and that's the one that hands over tools.jar.

Just leave it as an .atl for now.  We can worry about antlibs that contain ant1 tasks once
we get the classloader stuff sorted out (which I want plan to look at soon-ish).  Otherwise
we're just going to go through all sorts of contortions, for something that you can't even
do in ant1.

Adam