ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Adam Murdoch" <adammurdoch...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: suggestion for if/unless syntax change
Date Thu, 21 Mar 2002 09:58:46 GMT

You're not the only one.  In myrmidon, we changed if and unless to test the
property value against true/false/yes/no (with unset still evaluating to
false).  It does make some things a fair bit simpler.

On the other hand, the amount of effort we'd need to put into changing ant 1
to work this way, just doesn't seem worth the benefit.

Adam