ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Adam Murdoch" <>
Subject RE: ant bug or user error?
Date Thu, 28 Mar 2002 01:39:17 GMT

Something like this would be quite handy.

I'm not sure about the synthetic target, though.  We simply need to seed
Project.topoSort() with all of the targets from the command-line, rather
than a single root target (the implementation would need a quick spot of
refactoring, but certainly nothing that would be visible outside of

To unsubscribe, e-mail:   <>
For additional commands, e-mail: <>

View raw message