ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Adam Murdoch" <adammurdoch...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: [myrmidon] TaskContext.getLogger() ?
Date Mon, 04 Mar 2002 12:07:42 GMT

The reason I asked, is that I want to be able to use a logger in the evaluate methods of data
types.  Example is <uptodate>, which I want to change from a task to a condition.  It
uses a logger, which will no longer be available.  Given that TaskContext is used to deliver
to a task, everything about its environment *except* a Logger, it seems reasonable to restructure
so that the TaskContext also delivers a Logger.

What did you have in mind for this?  Maybe we can do the 'readdress in a bit' sooner?

Adam