ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Adam Murdoch" <adammurdoch...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: [myrmidon] api.metadata.Model*
Date Sat, 23 Mar 2002 11:09:57 GMT

I think preferences should be do-able with a multi-stage configurer (which is effectively
what would be happening if AspectManager was being used).

> I will integrate it after I have readded the <ant/> / <antcall/>
> stuff. I got
> most of it done - actually hardest bit about it was writing the javadocs

Just on that, do you have any problems with me changing Embeddor.createWorkspace() to take
a Map of properties, rather than a Parameters?  Since properties are Objects, rather than
Strings, I think this makes more sense.  Of course, there's the question of how the Map gets
delivered to the workspace, since Parameterizeable couldn't be used.

Another thing, in ant 1's <ant> and <antcall> the sub-project inherits all the
task and type defs from the parent project.  Do we want to do the same?  (I guess we *have*
to do the same for <ant1.ant> and <ant1.antcall>).

Adam