ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Adam Murdoch" <adammurdoch...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: [myrmidon] Move framework outta myrmidon?
Date Thu, 28 Mar 2002 01:11:01 GMT

Good plan.  Bags not coming up with the witty package name :)

Make sure you give us some warning before you move 'em, as I almost always
have a bunch of changes in there that need to be checked-in.

We should do something with DataType, while we're moving stuff around.  It's
the only class in framework which is being used by the container.  It might
be better off in myrmidon.api.  Another option is to do away with it
altogether (my preferred option).

Another option for the framework classes would be to move them into antlibs,
and drop the 'can't share classes' restriction.  We are going to have to
deal with the issue of sharing classes at some stage, because the current
solution isn't particularly workable.

Adam