ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Adam Murdoch" <>
Subject RE: TaskAdapter and execute()
Date Fri, 01 Mar 2002 12:21:56 GMT

Yep, that's probably the most important missing piece ATM.  We really need to get the 'how
does configuration work' stuff written up soon.

The other bit would be to nick the XDocs stuff and get task/type documentation going.

> > and getting myrmidon to the
> > point where it can do basic builds, so that people can try it out.
> Something that would really help and I noticed you may have
> already done over
> in ant-contrib. Namely the dependency scanner. Everytime I am
> about to do it
> I find something else todo because it is a bit of a largish job .. but
> considering you have already half done this over there ...

It's definitely on the list.  It would be a nifty feature, but we don't really need it to
be able to build stuff.  I was planning on concentrating on the VFS for a bit - redesigning
the file data types, getting more tasks ported to the new types, more providers, stuff like
that.  The configurer needs more work too, though that's kinda stuck on getting meta-info

To unsubscribe, e-mail:   <>
For additional commands, e-mail: <>

View raw message