ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Adam Murdoch" <adammurdoch...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: cvs commit: jakarta-ant/proposal/myrmidon/src/java/org/apache/antlib/core PropertyDump.java
Date Thu, 21 Mar 2002 09:42:38 GMT

I wonder whether it's time for a new log level.  It strikes me as kinda odd
that we have to use warn() rather than info() to write info messages that we
want to appear when not running --verbose.  We probably want to pull info()
and warn() up, and add a verbose() or verboseInfo() between debug() and
info().

Thoughts?  How is this going to work with Logger?

Adam