ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Ertel, Jason" <Jason.Er...@divine.com>
Subject Revised StarTeam Tasks
Date Fri, 22 Mar 2002 23:51:13 GMT
I have included an overhauled version of the StarTeam optional tasks.
The current version only has check-out functionality.  I have added
check-in and label tasks.  I have also revised the starteam.html
document to reflect all of the changes and new functionality.  Note,
this revised version is completely backwards compatible with the current
version.  Finally, I have tested the changes extensively and am willing
to support the revision, should it be included in a future Ant release.

As this is the first day of my Ant mailing list subscription, I realize
I may be going about this the wrong way.  Please let me know if I should
be doing something differently to contribute.  Thanks to all of you for
creating such a useful tool.

Extract to the parent directory of your jakarta-ant-1.4.1 directory.
The defaults.properties tasklist has changed so be careful to not
overwrite any of your own changes.

Jason