ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stephane Bailliez <stephane.baill...@haht.com>
Subject RE: Saxon Liason for Style task
Date Thu, 07 Mar 2002 11:24:55 GMT

able to use in the same place saxon and xalan for example. So you cannot
rely on trax as you don't even know which one will be use... (yeah right,
classpath) so you would need to specify the factory to use for trax so that
you can call in one line saxon and on the other xalan.

But of course all this also depends on the JAXP implementation you use for
trax since the first jaxp 1.1 (but not 1.1.1+) is caching the factories and
is not loading them from the context classloader as well AFAIR.

Stephane