ant-dev mailing list archives

From Dominique Devienne <DDevie...@lgc.com>
Subject RE: PATCH: cvs <commandline> implementation
Date Tue, 26 Mar 2002 21:10:36 GMT
I've resisted posting about this, but I can't resist anymore ;-)

Frankly, I fell in the <target if='something' /> trap when I started using
ANT...

Somehow I assumed it had to be defined to true/yes/1 for the if condition to
evaluate to 'true', and never though about an 'is-set?' behavior. Don't ask
me why. Now I'm fine with it, but back then I can't tell you how much that
bugged me. Maybe I hadn't wrapped my mind around ANT or was too used to
makefiles. --DD