ant-dev mailing list archives

From Brian Deitte <bdei...@macromedia.com>
Subject RE: [PATH] zip and jar improvements
Date Tue, 05 Mar 2002 00:03:53 GMT
Oops, thanks for catching this (and thanks for submitting this).  The commit looks good to
me, I'll be testing it all out soon as I finally get some builds off my old hacked version
of Ant.

I know I skimped on some of the test cases, but I did provide some good documentation, didn't
I?  :)  I don't have a lot of free time right now, but if I can find time I'll try to finish
off the things that I added that aren't tested right now, zip's duplicate and jar's filesetmanifest.
 -Brian