ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stuart Barlow <Stuart.Bar...@hummingbird.com>
Subject Re: Ant won!
Date Tue, 26 Mar 2002 15:35:20 GMT

And I am sitting in Leith (home town of the Proclaimers) !

At 08:20 26/03/02 +0000, Peter Donald wrote:

>On Tue, 26 Mar 2002 19:23, dion@multitask.com.au wrote:
>> I'm @ the Basement in Sydney tonight seeing The Proclaimers. Anyone in
>> Sydney feel free to come have a drink there with me. Another couple for
>> Ant will go down well ;-)
>
>aww - too far away from Melb - pity it wasn't thursday as I prolly could of
>stopped by on way to byron.
>
>BTW saw the proclaimers at a festival a couple of weeks ago - odd hearing
>them sing songs from 10 years ago ;)
>
>--
>Cheers,
>
>Pete

Stuart Barlow
Tel: +44 131 468 8205
Information in this email is confidential and may be privileged. It is
intended for the named addressee(s) only. If you have received it in
error please notify the sender immediately and delete it from your
system. You should not otherwise copy, retransmit, use or disclose its
contents to anyone.