ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stuart Barlow <Stuart.Bar...@hummingbird.com>
Subject PropertyFile
Date Tue, 05 Mar 2002 09:52:58 GMT

When incrementing a build number greater than 999
I start to get , characters in the middle of my number.
i.e. 1,000 or 500,234
This causes trouble when I assign it to an integer in a
java class.

Is this the desired default behavior?
Would it be better to make , formatting a special case.
Is it possible to use the 'pattern' attribute to resolve this?

At present I am using the replace task to remove all ,
from property file afterwards.

Thanks,
Stuart.

Stuart Barlow
Tel: +44 131 468 8205
Information in this email is confidential and may be privileged. It is
intended for the named addressee(s) only. If you have received it in
error please notify the sender immediately and delete it from your
system. You should not otherwise copy, retransmit, use or disclose its
contents to anyone.