ant-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Janes <pet...@liberate.com>
Subject Re: Lingering patches
Date Tue, 19 Mar 2002 16:25:49 GMT
Magesh Umasankar wrote:
> There is also this 'Noise' thing :-)
> If you submit a patch to BugZilla/ant-dev,
> please keep reminding ant-dev about it till
> it gets accepted or rejected.  But you know
> that already ;-)
>
> With all this said, I did do a sweep
> of BugZilla patches a month or so back,
> IIRC and applied all of those that
> I was comfortable with - so I would say
> patches haven't been lingering there for
> a very long time.

OK, you asked for it. :)  Any word on my patch for <available> in bug 6031
(January 29)--necessary changes, reasons it's no good, etc.?  I believe it's
backwards-compatible, it's JDK 1.0-compliant (the API, anyway--I haven't
actually *compiled* it in 1.0 or 1.1), and it's documented.

Peter J.
--
fix, n., v.  What one does when a problem has been reported too many
times to be ignored.