ant-dev mailing list archives

From Ken Wood <kw...@i2.com>
Subject Re: Probably dumb question about accessing system properties in build listeners.
Date Wed, 06 Mar 2002 15:12:16 GMT
Well, what I tried was to use lava.lang.System.getProperty
in the constructor of the listener. The properties were
always empty, even though they were set on the command line.

As you guess, I don't want them in the build.xml, because the build.xml works
generically, and then these command line properties tailor
what I want on a branch to branch basis...

I'll try moving where I use "System.getProperty" to
a differnet place, such as build started...

But, I take it from the lack of info in your reply there is no way to
access the 'project' object?