ant-dev mailing list archives

From dIon Gillard <d...@multitask.com.au>
Subject Re: Order of attributes versus elements
Date Tue, 05 Mar 2002 08:40:51 GMT
Stefan Bodewig wrote:

>[snip]
>

>I agree that it is totally confusing in the context of addConfigured
>as the child elements get their attributes handled before the parent
>element.

Speaking of addConfigured, I was writing a datatype the other day and
was having problems working out from the docs what the difference
between addXXX and createXXX, I stumbled across addConfiguredXXX in the
source while I was trying to work it out. Are the differences/uses
documented anywhere?

>[snip]

If not, consider this as volunteering to update the docs on writing
tasks/datatypes.

--
dIon Gillard, Multitask Consulting
http://adslgateway.multitask.com.au/developers