ant-dev mailing list archives

From Christoph Wilhelms <Christoph.Wilhe...@impress.com>
Subject RE: [Q]Ant visual tool - HOWTOs
Date Thu, 07 Mar 2002 12:35:08 GMT
Hi!

Everything you are looking for has already been implemented in Antidote (the
Jakarta Ant GUI)! Have a look into that sources - you find it in the
CVS-tree. Have you concidered contributing in Antidote? Unfortunately the
Antidote-developement is on hold ATM, which is particulary my fault, but
there are two active contributers and we currently are making plans for the
further development steps (which is also on hold because of my vacation...).

What has been achived alread:

- Viewing and composing and running Ant-buildfiles (this is a lot of stuff)

What's next:

- Make things "smooth"
- Vizualization of traget-dependencies (had this Idea on my vacation)

Check it out and tell us if you like to contribute!

Greetings,
Chris