ant-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Donald <pe...@apache.org>
Subject [vote] jakarta-ant-myrmidon CVS
Date Fri, 29 Mar 2002 00:40:37 GMT
Hi,

I would like to create a new CVS jakarta-ant-myrmidon. The main reason for
this is that a couple of weeks ago a few people were complaining to me about
the size of the ant repository and the number of changes that occur in the
proposal/ subtree.

I have gone through and deleted some of the older proposals that are no
longer under development (anteater, antfram and frantic) and deleted them.
However the repository is still large.

In a few weeks (or days depending on motivation) a complete reorganization of
the myrmidon tree is going to occur - mainly to make it easier to build and
to ease stabilization of other parts. This will create a fair bit more bulk
in the repository and also heaps of updates.

Thus to not piss off more people I want to create a new CVS repo
jakarta-ant-myrmidon

Votes?

--
Cheers,