ant-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Donald <pe...@apache.org>
Subject ChangeLog task
Date Thu, 28 Mar 2002 23:31:33 GMT
Hi all,

I just added a changelog task to ants cvs. It was basically a cleanup of the
alexandria task that I had been using in my own project then ported to
myrmidon, then ported back to ant1.x ;) I then integrated some features from
the maver changelog task. Anyways the manual page for it is at

docs/manual/CoreTasks/changelog.html

It produces a report like old alexandria (ie without <document/> wrappers
like maven task) and should do everything the other tasks do.

It also allows filtering of entrys to occur. It allows you to specify "start"
(ie date of earliest change you want to report), "daysinpast" (how many days
in past to set "start" to and "end" (the latest change you want to report). I
really dislike these attribute names but couldn't think of anything better.
If others can think of better names then go for it.

If the maven/alexandria could look it to see if it satisfies their needs I
would be greatful.

--
Cheers,

Pete